Report 6-10-13

Please report your GIANT fish stories here !

Moderators: Stan Wright, roadwarriorsvt

Filthyfisherman
King Sushi level

Report 6-10-13

Postby Filthyfisherman » Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:51 pm

9am-2pm, 3LM and a RD. Sunny, prt cloudy, WT 78-80 Stained 1ft, Level 77.80ft, BP 30.03, Moon 11% Waxing Crescent, Landed fish behind B.S.I and Behind Kemmo Island.. Both schooling randomly,, Both came on a LC pointer78 DD in Ghost Minnow color. Tony got his on a Rapala Glass Shad DD and the Red Devil on a rooster tail Brown Trout color. Fish are schooling up on massive schools of shad!! I've seen big shad up north! 3-3.5"!, I feel if we worked the schooling pattern we coulda got a few more. We wanted to catch a small mouth and had two chases up North with that rooster tail, but couldn't pin one..... Look for any action on the surface around the dam or BSI, work the areas with suspending jerk baits hard and soft...

June 30th Is The Hawaii Bassmaster Classic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Open to all that want to join HBM's,,,,, its only $5... Military is free!
Tourney is only $5 and we fish a points format goes along TBF with the mission to get into the Federation FLW one day. There will be a trophy for the Classic!!!
Tourney 9am-3pm Weigh in at Kemmo Island
Capt's meeting 7am

WE are opening up to Kayaks and any other boats without live wells to a Picture Format with a boga grip scale. People planning on using the boga grip scale must attend the 7am capt's meeting to calerbrate scale and get colored tape wrapped around handle.. People still have to paddle out to kemmo island for weigh in. most likely catching rides back. I can fit a few yaks on my deck...

Return to “Fishing Reports”