excellent LMB day 3/22/13

Please report your GIANT fish stories here !

Moderators: Stan Wright, roadwarriorsvt

shanai
King Sushi level

excellent LMB day 3/22/13

Postby shanai » Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:59 pm

Robert Duenas, a new HFFA member; went out on the lake on Friday and had a great day. Here's his experience:

" 22 March 2013 from 0700-1130 AM was an excellent morning. Having been on island for only 6 months was by far my most memorial fishing day. The Bass on island sure are not like in the states but that's why it's called fishing, LOL. Caught 4 x fish total; a 2.11 lbs, 2.00 lbs , 1.71 lbs, with my last one near 1130 AM was a Lunker Large Mouth Bass weighing in at a whopping 5.22 LBS. I was fishing alone this morning because my wife didn't want to head out due to the rain. LOL.

I was lucky enough to have Jeff (filthyfishermen) and Shane to have witnessed my catch and weighing of the Lunker Bass. This 5 pounder has never been caught before! I always like to look at every fish I catch to see how many times they have been hooked. The only mark in it's mouth was from one hook set by my spinner bait, LOL. It's now game on to catch the states record in Lake Wilson. See you all this coming Wednesday at the meeting.

v/r
Robert Duenas

Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory!
"

That is one nice bass, it's the second 5lb+ lunker that has been caught by an HFFA member since the start of the new year. ( http://www.hawaiibassfishing.com/forum/ ... ght=#11780 )

So the challenge has been set, who's going to catch that next lunker.

:D steve

Return to “Fishing Reports”