Report 8-22-12

Please report your GIANT fish stories here !

Moderators: Stan Wright, roadwarriorsvt

Filthyfisherman
King Sushi level

Report 8-22-12

Postby Filthyfisherman » Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:25 am

Manu and I headed out early!!! 7am to 5pm... 10 LM, 5 Tuc,, Sunny, Hot, Prt Cloudy, wind 4.5 NE, BP Low, Level 68.87, WT 80-85 stained 1-3ft clearer Dam and North of it,, Started off missing a few early this morning Shakey heading Sunny Rocky points with steep drops in them... couple came Unbuttoned .. Headed North by morgans and in a cove Landed a Nice Tuc off wood,,, Using the tail of my Kona Minnow it minic's the 2" white senko perfectly!!!!! I just bite off the tail of the soft jerk bait!! So I use my Kona Minnows till they are too torn, then I make a pile of them to use for Tucs! I Have a 2" CUSTOM MOLD being made!!!! But Recycling fishing lures is KEY!!!! Size 1 EWG hook, Clear Glass bead, 6lbs mono, Abu Garcia Vertias 6.6" Med, Bill Dance Quantum 8 bearings. Lol.... I also would recomend useing the NEW Berkley NANOfil line!!!!!!!! 8lbs can cast a mile still!!! I use 10 for LM applications,, and now playing with 8 and 6lbs for the Tucs' with that 2" stick... Then I headed to Kascades and threw the AGENT UTAH around and landed 3 on that stretch!!!!! Always count on The Agent Utah!!!!!!! Then I headed back to the Dam and got a LM on a wht spinnerbait,,, and another with the Kona Minnow... Then worked south to BSI were the short cut FLAT is, you can see its a great ledge,, one of the only ledges, wind passes over it well, and as the water drops you can really see how steep of a ledge it is... I caught one LM Shakeyheading a GrnPumpkin FF Treat 6" worm with 3/16oz SK hook,,,, and then fishing Parraell to the ledge I got anther one LONG PAUSING a LC pointerr 98 Ghost minnow. Long pause was the only way I get bites now useing this suspending bait... Then I was catching them here and there up to the Homeless campground.... All in all and Great day!!! Manu and I just relaxing figuring it out... Anyone intrested in Largemouth Bass lessons at Lake Wilson I work cheap!! Filthy

Return to “Fishing Reports”