Report 6-30-12

Please report your GIANT fish stories here !

Moderators: Stan Wright, roadwarriorsvt

Filthyfisherman
King Sushi level

Report 6-30-12

Postby Filthyfisherman » Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:00 am

Launched 10-2pm, 5 LM Bass, Sunny, Brezzy, WT 79-80 stained 3ft, Level 72.5, BP 30.01f, Went out for the first time in a while and the lake looks Great!!! Its at a good level this height! But it is dropping as we speek!!!! Wish they would just keep it around this height!!!!!!!!!! It was a little tough out today, but I managed to find a couple. Starting out I was in the middle of some crazy schooling action, but couldn't hook up???? I didn't have my soft JERK setup or lures!!!!! That woulda got me one!! So I headed to the dam and Dropshotted the submerged point with a FF Cut Tail worm 4" in Pumpkin color with a size 1 splitshot/dS hook and 3/16oz ball DS weight.. (Uni Knot).. Landed one 14". Then I headed to the grassy/woody banks (Kascades) and with the Agent Utah 1/0 EWG hook, 1/8oz tung bullet, in Watermellon color I caught another 4-5 LM Bass all around 14" size. One TAGGED 4917 14" 1 Lbs.. (I caught and tagged April 27th) SAME. Ran into BASSTRACKER runnning the opposing side and looked like my side was the more productive but he did manage fish also... The Grass is key on that bank, only good grass stretch on the lake!!! And when the water rises up, they seem stage tight up on grassy banks, ledge type things, Trees and Grass I like.... SO I am unpacking the Company to start back up manufacturing this week! Sold everything back East! (Got new investers too) "My Mom"!!!!! Lol.. She wants a T-Shirt. Lol.. Awaiting Marcus's return! Gotta make Utahs bad!!! And might be getting some new stuff in!!!!!

http://youtu.be/dHIyaOdnO3c

Return to “Fishing Reports”