Hawaii Bassmasters Info

main forum

Moderators: Stan Wright, roadwarriorsvt

Filthyfisherman
King Sushi level

Hawaii Bassmasters Info

Postby Filthyfisherman » Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:42 pm

Hello everyone!!
Just an update to HawaiiBassmasters Largemouth/Smallmouth Bass Fishing tournaments starting January 27th... So an Big Update for Co Anglers!! No more Cooler idea! We are applying the Rule.... Only 5 Bass in one livewell! Boater must find weigh Master (Me), when 5 fish are aquired into the boat!!! The weigh master will weigh Co Anglers fish and release them, Boater can decide to keep fish and continue culling or weigh in fish too..... There is Also going to be a 12 noon Wiegh in!!! At Kemmo island, along with the end weigh in at 3pm..... This will only apply for HawaiiBasmasters Tournaments,, and not include THE STATE CHAMPIONSHIP this September on Lake Waita Kauai? I'll will have more info on The State Championship later... Also I have been approched with the question from a few people now,,, (You Do NOT have to Join the TBF right now!) You can't acually because we don't have THE STATE CHAPTER started yet! 50 Members needed!!!! We are Building and I truely beleave I can get that number within the next year!!!!! 2014 You should be able to turn on the NBS Sports channel and watch the FLW Federation SW divisonal championship,, And See 4 Anlgers from HAWAII!!!!!!!!! AND I ensure you,, that we will not look like the JAMAICAN BOBSLED team out there!!!!!!!!! (IT would be a good idea to join FLW!!! Its just a magazine subscription! plus gives you FLW access!!) These tournaments will prepare us!!! MAke us All Better Anglers!!!!!! Two HawaiiBassmasters members are going to college next year to Fish in Bass Teams!!!! This is the ultamate preparation for them!! Very easy, Very Simple,,, OPEN TO EVERYONE!!!!!! I would like for everyone to join us! We are a very laid back and friendly group of guys I feel represent the best of Hawaii!!! The most I ever learned was fishing in Bass clubs!!!! And am looking into having a Kids Fishing tournaments too!!!! Anyone seeking more info.. PM me... Jeff

Return to “General Discussion”