Largemouth Bass Tourney's

main forum

Moderators: Stan Wright, roadwarriorsvt

Filthyfisherman
King Sushi level

Largemouth Bass Tourney's

Postby Filthyfisherman » Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:52 am

Starting on January 27th. The Last Sunday of the Month... Hawaii Bassmaster's will hold "Open" Largemouth/Smallmouth Bass tourney's on the last Sunday of the month.. FLW (TBF) rules. "nets"culling 4 Bass, . It's a "open" tourney,, but you have to join HawaiiBassmaster's.. Lol... $5 dues yearly. (Just for web and print out stuff).. This is a non profit organization and my effort to get Hawaii Federized by TBF and send some of us and Exspeacially The KIDS to fish in Federation Divisonal tourney's on the mainland.http://bassfederation.com/tbf-youth/tbf-junior-anglers/national-guard-junior-world-championship/
It get's us in the game of Bass Fishing that is sweeping across the country!!

Some things to point out..

Largemouth and smallmouth only
Dues are low to anticipate the TBF $50 a year we will need next year.
Email me for more details
Non Profit.. No Money at or from Lake Wilson
Federation will give us better access to Federal Grants and Conservation Efforts
Working around HFFA and Other Club's schedules so they can join in
TBF Rules http://bassfederation.com/tbf/wp-conten ... m-2012.pdf (I would like to point out last paragraph Rule "5" and all rule 5) DONT FILL OUT FORM! Just for show! I will have all paper work... Jan 27th

Iam trying to get one of us to the FLW Forrest Wood Cup!!!
Points aquired here will transfer to the state you move to.
Youth Divisions (11-14) (15-18) TBF Trying to start "Maybe Sat Before our tourney"
When You Join Hawaii Bassmasters,, you Become Pro Staff For FilthyFishermen Bait Co!!! Free Lures to try, Major Discounts on plastic lures! (Jersey's will have to be made)!

Thinking of have meetings at Kemmo Pub? or at Lake?
Permits are in My Hands and need to be in 30 days prior (next week)

Return to “General Discussion”