Kayaks for sale two sit inside with Rod holders

main forum

Moderators: Stan Wright, roadwarriorsvt

edde978n
bass level

Kayaks for sale two sit inside with Rod holders

Postby edde978n » Sun May 27, 2012 11:07 am

Two sit inside 10ft pelican kayaks for sale. I tried selling these a year ago but the deals fell through and I ended up just keeping them. I am moving back stateside now though and need to get rid of them this week. My movers come on the 5th so if they are not sold they will be getting packed up. I have listed them on craigs list for 275 for the pair, but if someone (or two people want to go in together) on hawaiibassfishing wants to buy them I will sell them for 100 bucks each! They cost around 3-400 brand new and both are in good condition. They are not perfect, but no leaks at all, and still look great. They both have paddles, and both have two rod holders installed behind the seat. I dont have my truck anymore so they will have to be picked up on schofield barraks (easy to get in, just tell the gate gaurds your visiting me, and they will write you up a pass) give me a call guys I need someone who is going to put them to good use! PM me if your interested and I will give you my number.

Here is the craigslist add.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/spo/3041493894.html

Return to “General Discussion”